Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Welcome to the Myth Games Blog!

Hi Folks!

Well, I have been in business for over 4 years and I have learnt a lot and made a lot of friends. Talking to a lot of people daily you hear tons of stuff that just has to be shared. So this site will be a mash-up of the one-liners I hear often, demos and reviews of games I have in store (or ones I have had the privelage of previewing) as well as ongoing projects such as our terrain building etc.

You will notice I use "we", "us" and "I" interchangeably. This is because there are several staff plus myself and of course our players that make this blog possible. I also look at the store and myself as one in the same (hence the "we"). Yup, it's a little odd, but that's me!

I will try to update this blog roughly twice a week when a get a few minutes to myself (or when something truly humourous happens!). The blog may be in video form (when I do a review or demo) but most of the time it will be in written form.

My next blog will be a terrain project I finished last week. This was a lot of fun and really turned out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment